• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Tune up comparison

matthend

Oakley Beginner
So I have had my Juliets for years now and they are in DIRE need of a tune up. I am looking on both of their respective websites and am trying to figure out what the difference is (if there is one) between the repair service that is offered by OXM and the tune up from the XMan? These things are my pride and joy, but they are pretty much unwearable now as they feel like they will fall off if I think about looking down. I think everything else is in decent shape outside of the nose, but I could post pictures if that would help anyone spot any other issues.
Thanks in advance!

Both are great!

Nice that we have the option of two decent tuners! (Not forgetting the other talented tuners/customisers)

It would be good to see a before/after comparison, whichever one you choose!

Yeah, I've had tuneups by both gentleman and they are the best thing to happen to XMetals...

from a tightness standpoint, I think XMan makes them feel like they're welded haha !!!

I like super tight like XMan, but he also knows how to loosen them up, upon request...

Zach does tightening as well, and although not as tight as XMan, he still tunes then better/tighter than OEM...

turnaround time is ridiculous fast with XMan

once you get them tuned, you won't ever have to do it again, probably ever...

I told you, man

lightning fast turnaround times 🤘🏼😏

D9259C82-024D-4591-96BB-D0A0BE8BD4CB.jpeg