• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet VR28 BIP

joecool862

Keeper of the Skull
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kansas City Baby!
I just grabbed the only pair of Juliet VR 28 BIP at the local vault today ;) went there to meet up with @Rustspot for a quick transaction. There is a small blemish at the base of one of the lenses that the frame should easily cover (so they gave me 10% off). What frame finish will these bad boys look best in?

Polished/VR28 BIP, TiO2 or Brown or Polished with VR 28 BI were the OEM colourways. All work pretty well, TiO2 and Brown are obviously harder to get than Polished.

One of Xmans Xmetal finish
20140830_162700.jpg

Congrats now thats a big find.....vr28s would be nice with brown rubberz all the way that would look awesome ti02 frames

Thanks, it's one of my favorites. It's actually a custom job, not TiO2 but "CO2" made from carbon and plasma frames. Not a refinish; just a parts swap from OEM pairs (which means I also have a "reverse CO2"). Work done by the x-man.
YUP I believe ive seen your collection on the old post before xman or not that finish is definitely awesome.

Ohhhh! Those TiO2s do look nice! Thanks for the ideas everybody! Now I just need a TiO2 frame (when funds allow, lol). While I was at the Vault the sales guy gave me (for free) the large black micro bag that he was examining the lenses on. He also gave me a Flak Jacket case (only because I asked if they had them because they fit my Juliets). All in all I'd say I had a VERY good trip to the vault :)