• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Vs. Penny

i think that the pennys would fit you ok. your face has a slim feature and pennys go well with slim faces..

Hell this would be so much easier if I could just buy both! haha

The real thing I'm trying to find out is exactly how much smaller Penny's are compared to the Juliet's. As far as I've seen, through all the pictures on Google, I think the Penny's may be a better choice. But one thing that is really a down side is that parts for the Penny's seem much more limited than the Juliet's...

I'm with Freak on this... Going by the photos you posted, you would definitely be able to pull off the Penny frame. I've had both and sadly, my melon is too big to wear them comfortably.

I'm with Freak on this... Going by the photos you posted, you would definitely be able to pull off the Penny frame. I've had both and sadly, my melon is too big to wear them comfortably.

Thanks bud!

Can anybody give me a quick review of how the spring hinges are on the Penny's? I've read that some like them and some don't. I definitely don't want something that's gonna feel loose or flimsy.

Can anybody give me a quick review of how the spring hinges are on the Penny's? I've read that some like them and some don't. I definitely don't want something that's gonna feel loose or flimsy.

I know it's been a couple of weeks, but I figured I'd toss this out there...

Judging by your photos, you'd have no problem wearing the Penny. They'd look good on you. And I don't think you'd have any problem with the spring hinges at all. I like them and my head is a little bit bigger than yours, I think. So you should be fine with them. If you like the design of the Penny, go for it. If for whatever reason they don't work out for you, you'd have no problem at all moving them. There are always people looking to buy them.

the pennys do fit quite a bit smaller, as already said, they also come up a little higher on the outside, similar to the Cwire. Do you have the large nose bombs in the juliets? may make them fit a little better. check out the temple shocks, they come in a couple different sizes and may also help fit a little tighter.

the pennys do fit quite a bit smaller, as already said, they also come up a little higher on the outside, similar to the Cwire. Do you have the large nose bombs in the juliets? may make them fit a little better. check out the temple shocks, they come in a couple different sizes and may also help fit a little tighter.

The Juliets I have coming in this afternoon should another pair, they're BNIB.

Latest Posts

Back