• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet - white

lol. yea @Jon the Don showed me the link yesterday and they look amazing! As much as I want them, I wanna pick up other xmetals besides juliets for now. I have 5 pairs of juliets and just picked up an x-squared. Need to add some diversity but in xmetals of course lol
Mind sharing the link again?

lol. yea @Jon the Don showed me the link yesterday and they look amazing! As much as I want them, I wanna pick up other xmetals besides juliets for now. I have 5 pairs of juliets and just picked up an x-squared. Need to add some diversity but in xmetals of course lol
That's funny - I didn't have a specific pair in mind, just meant white with black highlights! Not sure I like the black nose on that one as much as if it were all white.

That's funny - I didn't have a specific pair in mind, just meant white with black highlights! Not sure I like the black nose on that one as much as if it were all white.
Haha seems like you really have to go wild if you want something no one has done on the forum. Would be cool to see a whole set of star wars themed frames.

I dont know if i like it more than a complete white, but i do like it