• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet with BC serial ?

11703 of those BC glasses made. Would think with that many out there🤷🏻‍♂️
Why would it be numbered that high?
Something stinks for sure.
And those blinders are horrible!
Maybe BC is the owners initials , but thinking the digits are a birthday doesn't work for me. That would make the owner 17 years old , as they were purchased by the seller last year on ebay. I haven't seen a serial that dark either. I don't think the seller is being dishonest , he has answered all inquiries.

Maybe BC is the owners initials , but thinking the digits are a birthday doesn't work for me. That would make the owner 17 years old , as they were purchased by the seller last year on ebay. I haven't seen a serial that dark either. I don't think the seller is being dishonest , he has answered all inquiries.
I agree but maybe who sold them to him was dishonest. As that would just not be an Oakley serial number. Maybe BC 01 or something like the AMG glasses.
Just no way there is that many BC's out there. 😂

Also the spacing between the letters and numbers seems wide. True about the previous owner. I will ask him if he still has that info and we can continue to do some detective work. It would be neat if his inquiry was correct and they were a test batch or something unique. Nonetheless, I don't even want these. Lol.

Damn. He said the previous seller was a reseller and had no info. He inquired thinking they might have been fake. The end....?

The frame does look legit though, aside from the serial. Ask them to put them on a kitchen scale. If they check out 42g, you’re good. Cannot fake the density.

There’s something a little off about these. The top of the orbital looks squared off and the intake port has a weird ridge around it. My X Metals all have very smooth intake ports and my Juliets aren’t squared off like that. Maybe these have been refinished?

A3B670B2-BE56-4C8B-8554-4DC960AD8ACF.jpeg

Back