• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet With JBR Serial

xmetalfreak

Oakley Beginner
SoCal
i just got this on my local CL an oakley juliet JBR000309. i got it for $150
IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

juliet carbon/emerald on left and juliet brown/vr28 BI on right

i thought you were the xmetalfreak haha, i dont enough enough about x metals to put a price on this pair. im sure youll get an answer soon :)

i thought you were the xmetalfreak haha, i dont enough enough about x metals to put a price on this pair. im sure youll get an answer soon :)

haha! im a freak about xmetals but im not good on the value of the "rare" metals. :laugh:

Nice Juliets you have there, lately I've seen brown Juliets go for 250-350 depends on the condition and of course box, coin, bag situation. Your serial will help to the serial hunters around lol

Nice pickup. What part of SoCal are you in? I didn't see these pop up on my CL search.
im in baldwin park. the seller put a plasma frame in his ad and when i went to see him today, i was surprised to see the JBR serial and paid him right away.:biggrin:

Nice Juliets you have there, lately I've seen brown Juliets go for 250-350 depends on the condition and of course box, coin, bag situation. Your serial will help to the serial hunters around lol

thnx bro! the frame is still tight and a light little scratch on the right lens but it doesnt affect vision. no box for this one though

Latest Posts

Back