• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet with weird looking serial #

assyneck

Oakley Beginner
Reno, Nv
hi everybody i have a question about this juliet # on an ebay auction. i've never seen anything like it but i don't know very much about em. i know you guys do tho. this auction is still active til tomorrow sometime i believe. any knowledge on this would be much appreciated
$_12.JPG
Oakley Juliet | eBay

I believe those are size measurements. They aren't so uncommon especially with sku instead of serial having x-metals.

cool. thanks so much. i probably wont end up w/em. i've just only seen a # etched barely visible or no # at all. now i know there's weird **** on some of em too. hahaha. thanks again

The fifth generation have SKU and size marked on them. These are from the Oakley Custom Programme so only have the size.

good to know . i was reading a bunch of fake or not threads yesterday guess it got me paranoid. although i always thought id be able to spot a fake as long as there was decent pic or two.now i always thought they were all made to the same size specs. what do the size #'s mean?

Back