• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet X-Man Plasma finished/tightened Black Iridium AND Badman X TI Chrome Iridium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

$325 X-Metal Juliet. Refinished by The X-Man in his Plasma (no serials or model numbers present); also nosebridge AND earstem tightened by The X-Man. Brand new OEM Black Iridium lenses installed. Full set of brand new OEM black rubber including larger nosepieces and 25 t-shocks. Never worn after frame was redone. Basically a ready to wear, brand new looking frame

$125 Badman X TI and Chrome Iridium Polarized model OO6020-05. Brand New without box. Display only pair, tight hinges, checked and double checked...100% perfect and new.

NO TRADES.

All payments are via PayPal; I will print shipping labels out of PayPal which should trigger an email to you with the tracking number, but I'll also PM that to you directly.

All shipping is USPS First Class with Tracking. I have everything prepped and ready to ship immediately in most cases the 1st business day after payment and shipments move fast as my post office is only a few miles from the USPS regional hub.

Some people reacted to this post.
ttt

pm

One last bump before ebay

I can't believe this hasn't been sold yet!? Looks like a great deal. Just decided on a Mars as my first X-Metal, but was seriously considering this one!

Is badman still available?

TTT