• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet X-Men Sunglasses

Sounds good. That's so weird about the lens variances. Even weirder Oakley couldn't help me out. Jerks! :) Thanks again for the help. Could I just message Chris help or would that be frowned upon until I've been a member longer?

Hey guys. Thanks for the tag. @fiendz
They definitely ran smaller on the older runs! @Aggie07 just sent me several and there was one smaller than the rest. I'd be comfortable making you a set and sending then your way. Knowing to do the smaller size. Shouldn't be an issue. If they didn't fit I'd have you send with frame. Shouldn't be necessary though. You'll need to stick around the forum I think to message me directly. Anyone want to remind us of the rules? I always forget.

image.jpeg

They definitely ran smaller on the older runs! @Aggie07 just sent me several and there was one smaller than the rest. I'd be comfortable making you a set and sending then your way. Knowing to do the smaller size. Shouldn't be an issue. If they didn't fit I'd have you send with frame. Shouldn't be necessary though. You'll need to stick around the forum I think to message me directly. Anyone want to remind us of the rules? I always forget.
Not sure,I mean your not your using the exchange so:idk: I figure same a new person asking Xman to do a tune up.

Sounds good. That's so weird about the lens variances. Even weirder Oakley couldn't help me out. Jerks! :) Thanks again for the help. Could I just message Chris help or would that be frowned upon until I've been a member longer?
Give it a shot. Not sure if you can pm or not I know you do not have access to our exchange yet.

Rules? :idk:

Back