• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet X-Men Sunglasses

BTW @fiendz if you are interested in a Jade Iridium or Fire Iridium set of custom cut lenses to fit I have both listed on ebay.
Fire: NEW OAKLEY JULIET X-METAL FIRE IRIDIUM AUTHENTIC REPLACEMENT LENSES CERAKOTE CUT
Jade: OAKLEY JULIET JADE IRIDIUM LENSES AUTHENTIC REPLACEMENT AUTHENTIC CUSTOM CUT OEM
If you win the auction (buy it now or best offer really) please email/message me so I know you are the guy who needs the smaller Generation juliet cut!
Thanks for the info!

Such a shame the original lenses got ruined. No ruby lenses will be the same as the original sub 5000 SN xmetal ones :(

Such a shame the original lenses got ruined. No ruby lenses will be the same as the original sub 5000 SN xmetal ones :(
No doubt. I got it it so long ago to wear as opposed to collect and I really didn't take care of the lenses as I should. But they scratched SO easily it was crazy.

PMs are restricted if you don't have exchange access. But all the rules here about the exchange are just that - they only apply to the forum exchange, doing business on the forum. There's nothing that says a business that happens to be on the forum must do all its business through the forum, there's nothing preventing anybody from communicating and doing business outside the forum. But all the exchange-related restrictions can make that initial hookup difficult. Not impossible, though.

Hey guys. Thanks for the tag. @fiendz
They definitely ran smaller on the older runs! @Aggie07 just sent me several and there was one smaller than the rest. I'd be comfortable making you a set and sending then your way. Knowing to do the smaller size. Shouldn't be an issue. If they didn't fit I'd have you send with frame. Shouldn't be necessary though. You'll need to stick around the forum I think to message me directly. Anyone want to remind us of the rules? I always forget.
You mean the 15 posts and 14 day rule ?

Latest Posts

Back