• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet X-Men Sunglasses

No, leQ's a teddy bear...
Still not giving up leQ .;) The thing is he is Q. Here is the reason why qtrain flows ,atrain flows. LeQ doesn't even sound good. Plus that's what's on his note 5. Long live Q the selfie legend.. @QLR1 :D
image.png

Still not giving up leQ .;) The thing is he is Q. Here is the reason why qtrain flows ,atrain flows. LeQ doesn't even sound good. Plus that's what's on his note 5. Long live Q the selfie legend.. @QLR1 :DView attachment 276683

Go look in the forum abbreviations thread. Q is qtrain23; the name's already taken. And leQ matches his real name. Nicknames aren't chosen, they're given.

No, leQ's a teddy bear...

Don't let the wholesome demeanor fool you ;)

Still not giving up leQ .;) The thing is he is Q. Here is the reason why qtrain flows ,atrain flows. LeQ doesn't even sound good. Plus that's what's on his note 5. Long live Q the selfie legend.. @QLR1 :DView attachment 276683

Haha Dingo! I'm no enforcer or hitman... but if you insist, I'll take that title on. I would not revel in a LeQ title, but I'm not able to escape it. You are not alone, some of the folks on here hate the LeQ moniker. I don't encourage it... and no, I will not change the username to LeQ lol

Don't let the wholesome demeanor fool you ;)

Haha Dingo! I'm no enforcer or hitman... but if you insist, I'll take that title on. I would not revel in a LeQ title, but I'm not able to escape it. You are not alone, some of the folks on here hate the LeQ moniker. I don't encourage it... and no, I will not change the username to LeQ lol
Viva the Q resistance :newrussian::showingbiceps::onthequiet::vinsent::spiteful::neo::superman::aggressive:Corrected

Latest Posts

Back