• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet X Metal 4th gen $250

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Picked this up but don’t really need it… the finish is beautiful as the later gens were smoother and more durable… just to cover myself I will say you “might” find a blemish upon a super close inspection.

Rubbers are good and tight

Lenses are shot and will need new ones

Needs a tune

Comes with hard shell (not the X version) and soft bag

$250 FF plus $10 shipping firm

IMG_7142.jpeg

IMG_7143.jpeg

IMG_7144.jpeg

IMG_7145.jpeg
IMG_7146.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
This is very tempting

What?

i thought every xmetal sunglasses is durable? pls enlighten me.

Username Hidden said:
i thought every xmetal sunglasses is durable? pls enlighten me.
Glasses yes... finishes not so much... some of the earlier were grittier and not as resistant to being knocked around. Plasma is the best example of generational finishes. By the time the 4th and 5th gen versions came along they had worked out most of the issues and you find that the plasma was shinier and the X metal more smooth and resist knocks a little better.

Username Hidden said:
Glasses yes... finishes not so much... some of the earlier were grittier and not as resistant to being knocked around. Plasma is the best example of generational finishes. By the time the 4th and 5th gen versions came along they had worked out most of the issues and you find that the plasma was shinier and the X metal more smooth and resist knocks a little better.
i see, i had juliet in xmetal finished gen1 and 4, i did the notice the finished on gen1 abit rough like boney surface and gen 4 slight smoother. So today i learned something new about the impact resistance on gen4 had little better improvement. Thanks man!

Bone Gen 1 plasma looks WAAAAYYYY better than Smooth & Shiny Plasma imho. X Metal Colour not such a marked difference in appearance but smoother is not what I want from a Finish (unless it's Polished of Course)

Just picked up a 2nd Gen Ti02 XX, Prefer my Gen 1 all day long.

Username Hidden said:
Bone Gen 1 plasma looks WAAAAYYYY better than Smooth & Shiny Plasma imho. X Metal Colour not such a marked difference in appearance but smoother is not what I want from a Finish (unless it's Polished of Course)

Just picked up a 2nd Gen Ti02 XX, Prefer my Gen 1 all day long.
I like a good boney frame to bud! There is something more natural and real about them. The smooth and shiny ones are cool to though. I think its awesome how the product evolved...

I forgot about this. Someone buy it now please.

If this wont sell he'll pass it on to me 😁
So i hope someone gets this. Great price IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.