• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet X Metal Finish: Generational Color Differences?

Tune UPS are $70 in the USA now...plus the $5 to ship to them. And per Customer Care tune ups involve replacement of all washers screws and rubber and tightening. Anyway we'll find out...this frame will need ALL that and full sets of nosepieces, tshocks and earsocks. I mean the hardware can't cost them more than a few bucks and they only charge me $16 for for a full rubber set in colors when I call..including that for $70 should certainly be included

And I'm like all you caring for my Oakleys...along with everything I own....but not all people are like that. Also people that don't get or care how special X Metals are about just treat them like crap...although as noted, if you paid $300 you'd think you wouldn't...

When JiveSEVEN and i met up at Oakley HQ, you could walk-in your Juliets and pay only $65 and they'll do the tune up right then and there. I forgot to bring in my pair to have it tuned up.

When JiveSEVEN and i met up at Oakley HQ, you could walk-in your Juliets and pay only $65 and they'll do the tune up right then and there. I forgot to bring in my pair to have it tuned up.
Y'know, I'm reading a zombie book right now and it got me thinking how absurd my Oakley addiction has gotten.

If a zombiepocalypse were to happen, I would actually drive to the O Store and the Vault and raid the store as one of my top priorities. If I were in SoCal, guess where my ass would be? LOL

Y'know, I'm reading a zombie book right now and it got me thinking how absurd my Oakley addiction has gotten.

If a zombiepocalypse were to happen, I would actually drive to the O Store and the Vault and raid the store as one of my top priorities. If I were in SoCal, guess where my ass would be? LOL

I'd be there, splitting the stash of vintage X-metal parts with you. oh, and nab a few sub-zeros from the museum too, jsut for that postapocalyptic look. haaha

Back