• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet X metal/ linegear Premium Red Polarized 285.00

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

View attachment 217933 For sale is a Excellent condition Juliet x metal with brand new Premium Red Polarized lenses and rubbers all around. Nose is I would say not xman tight, but factory tight.
$
IMG_0992.JPG
IMG_0993.JPG
IMG_0994.JPG
285.00 Firm paypal free shipping conus out of country you ship.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
SPF

bump

Username Hidden said:
Sale fall through? Bummer bro. Great item and great seller. Snap these up!

No serial #

SPF

I will. Sorry

Thanks much Brothers, but no response is needed. It is my fault I dealt with with a newbie on here without a trading history and suffered the outcome. I always wonder why some members on here take pictures of items as they are going in the box and after they are packed and send them to me. I get it now!

Did something happen with this sale? I certainly hope there wasn't a negative outcome on this. It would be a shame for such a good member who always does right to have something bad happen. It's an awesome piece at an awesome price.

Username Hidden said:
Did something happen with this sale? I certainly hope there wasn't a negative outcome on this. It would be a shame for such a good member who always does right to have something bad happen. It's an awesome piece at an awesome price.
Yeah, he had them for a week and then claimed that there was 18+ scratches on them and that I used trick photography to hide them in my original listing. Lol. The pictures are above. Then without even giving me a day to come up with a solution he filed a claim on PayPal. It's my fault for dealing with a newbie with no history. Read his negative feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.