• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet X metal plasma w/ice polarised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would I go to get a price and maybe sell it I'm in England tho
eBay's as good a place as any, if you have a seller's account. Hefty fees unfortunately.

Box is missing the outer sleeve unfortunately, which will knock the price a bit. You're probably looking at around the £200 mark, maybe a touch more on a good day, maybe £170-80 on a slower day.

Okay bro you have the box without the sleeve. No serial in frame. If everything is tight and like new assuming?? I think im jot too far off. A mint like new juliet piece here sell at about 300 range without box. If you think you are going to get 500 on these good luck. I recently sold these for asking price of 475 complete mint like newView attachment 199127
I'm not looking to Get 500 just a a fair price for them I dunno where I'd go to sell them

The thing about a fair price is that it depends on so many factors - the item itself, where you're selling it, when you're selling it and how quickly you're trying to sell it.

Valuation is subjective and everyone (buyer and seller) is looking to get a good deal. Personally I would never pay more than $500 for a pair of Juliets that is in brand new condition, and even then it would need to be something I really want and have been battling to get (there are limited edition pairs, but those are separate) My normal max value for a full matching pair in good condition is about $400, possibly a touch more.

In your case, you say it is a 2nd gen plasma, so it has a serial number that ends with 'A'? Then to get full price you need the full matching box. Problem is you're missing the sleeve that normally contains the sticker with the serial number on it. To me that's the same as no box, so I would take off $50-$80 for that, bringing you to around $320. Also plasma is, from what I see, the most common frame colour.

So I agree with @Carrera1963 and @pjd1234, I would value your pair at £180-£210.

If you want to sell, you could either do it on eBay, but have fees, or you can follow the forum guidelines to get access to the exchange and try to sell them here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/help/exchange-guidelines

Just my 2c and good luck

The thing about a fair price is that it depends on so many factors - the item itself, where you're selling it, when you're selling it and how quickly you're trying to sell it.

Valuation is subjective and everyone (buyer and seller) is looking to get a good deal. Personally I would never pay more than $500 for a pair of Juliets that is in brand new condition, and even then it would need to be something I really want and have been battling to get (there are limited edition pairs, but those are separate) My normal max value for a full matching pair in good condition is about $400, possibly a touch more.

In your case, you say it is a 2nd gen plasma, so it has a serial number that ends with 'A'? Then to get full price you need the full matching box. Problem is you're missing the sleeve that normally contains the sticker with the serial number on it. To me that's the same as no box, so I would take off $50-$80 for that, bringing you to around $320. Also plasma is, from what I see, the most common frame colour.

So I agree with @Carrera1963 and @pjd1234, I would value your pair at £180-£210.

If you want to sell, you could either do it on eBay, but have fees, or you can follow the forum guidelines to get access to the exchange and try to sell them here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/help/exchange-guidelines

Just my 2c and good luck
I believe I have everything with it the sleeve coin rubber attachments I have the sleeve it comes with also have warranty card should have taken a pick of everything

I believe I have everything with it the sleeve coin rubber attachments I have the sleeve it comes with also have warranty card should have taken a pick of everything

Yes, that should give it more value. The next thing to check is, does the serial number on the left earstem match the serial number on the box? If so, you have a matching set, which is going to have the most value.

It was an outlet in Portsmouth she said they have had 2 in stock in the last 18 months and both were gone for £450 within a couple days
The Portsmouth Oakley Vault? That surprises me for a number of reasons, but ok. An assumption, but given it's an Oakley store, those would have been brand new, which yours isn't. Personally I wouldn't have paid £450 for it, but that's just me.

You can also research selling prices by looking for sold auctions on eBay and looking in the exchange section. Only one marked as new that has sold recently that I see on eBay went for £257.

Status
Not open for further replies.