• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet X metal plasma w/ice polarised

Status
Not open for further replies.
450 pounds i am assuming??. That oakley store ripped them out then lol. As mentioned i sold mines here for 475 usd new, mint and complete. Serial or not it should nit fetch that much. A complete nib swrialed pair runs about 400 to 450 here.

450 pounds i am assuming??. That oakley store ripped them out then lol. As mentioned i sold mines here for 475 usd new, mint and complete. Serial or not it should nit fetch that much. A complete nib swrialed pair runs about 400 to 450 here.
Well as far as I am aware they are like new with everything there box has a few creases in but inthinknthere in great condition but I'm sure someone will find a problem with them

At the end of the day they are yours and you can try and sell them for whatever you want. We're just trying to provide you with a view on where we would value them. We see a lot of these being sold so we do have a view on pricing, but there are still outliers. Buyers getting a steal for under $100 or sellers that get over $700 for a pair.

Do your own research and either use the information or not. Up to you.

It was an outlet in Portsmouth she said they have had 2 in stock in the last 18 months and both were gone for £450 within a couple days
I know for a fact that's not correct as the last one they had in stock (it is within those 18 months) was sold the day they put it out on display and went for £330, not £450.

How am I so certain?

I bought it :)

I know for a fact that's not correct as the last one they had in stock (it is within those 18 months) was sold the day they put it out on display and went for £330, not £450.

How am I so certain?

I bought it :)
Whats the conversion bro??

I remember our vault has 3 here before i joined for 325 last gens all new. I remember these were bought by an employee and was on craiglist for 750 WHAT AN ASSSSSSSSS HOLE there i said it and i mean it lol.

@pjd1234 i agree with u in what u mentioned above just bear in mind that there is no comparison between EU and US prices unfortunately for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back