• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet X metal plasma w/ice polarised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sell92

Oakley Beginner
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hi found these glasses at my grandads there second generations Juliet plasma w/ice polarised with original warranty card soft case and metal coin can anyone let me know how much they are worth?? Thanks

I'd say your a bit off.
By how much I spoke to someone in an Oakley out let and she said a price and also pointed out it was an outlet so it was discounted has no marks that I can see

By how much I spoke to someone in an Oakley out let and she said a price and also pointed out it was an outlet so it was discounted has no marks that I can see
This place is the better place to get a price or "market value" on that item.

Going into an Oakley store they honestly aren't too good with prices for something like that.... recently they told someone $1000 for something that he couldn't even get $500-$600 for at all.

This place is the better place to get a price or "market value" on that item.

Going into an Oakley store they honestly aren't too good with prices for something like that.... recently they told someone $1000 for something that he couldn't even get $500-$600 for at all.
Where would I go to get a price and maybe sell it I'm in England tho

Okay bro you have the box without the sleeve. No serial in frame. If everything is tight and like new assuming?? I think im jot too far off. A mint like new juliet piece here sell at about 300 range without box. If you think you are going to get 500 on these good luck. I recently sold these for asking price of 475 complete mint like new
image.jpg

Okay bro you have the box without the sleeve. No serial in frame. If everything is tight and like new assuming?? I think im jot too far off. A mint like new juliet piece here sell at about 300 range without box. If you think you are going to get 500 on these good luck. I recently sold these for asking price of 475 complete mint like newView attachment 199127
Has the sku inscripted by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.