• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet X metal Polished Silver

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Oakley, Juliet X metal Polished Silver, Hammerstem arms, earsocks and nose piece great condition, lenses without any damage marks, frame without any peel.
Box, coin, bag included. 550$ PayPal F&F or + 5%fee, +shipping worldwide.

juliet 4.jpg

juliet 3.jpg

juliet 2.jpg

IMG_20221022_192445.jpg

IMG_20221025_155014.jpg

IMG_20221025_155021.jpg

IMG_20221025_155028.jpg

IMG_20221025_154948.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
F7B19FB8-6497-4BCD-9CE2-3E33B18F581C.gif

FD787EF1-23E9-4B9A-8030-4192BE1FF056.jpeg

I gota say,,,, i dont get it……. Theres a lot of banter on the forum yeah…. But you got a new guy, whose bothered to pay a years subscription And support the forum. Hes posted a decent advert, well written information and decent pictures. His price is on the forum ‘high’. His first advert got destroyed.

Hes posted again with a cheaper price, is it a little high? Maybe , but comparable to some other sellers here too. Help the guy out, yes he missed the whats my value option but come on let the guy have his sale advert! Guide him with prices that will sell!

Username Hidden said:
I gota say,,,, i dont get it……. Theres a lot of banter on the forum yeah…. But you got a new guy, whose bothered to pay a years subscription And support the forum. Hes posted a decent advert, well written information and decent pictures. His price is on the forum ‘high’. His first advert got destroyed.

Hes posted again with a cheaper price, is it a little high? Maybe , but comparable to some other sellers here too. Help the guy out, yes he missed the whats my value option but come on let the guy have his sale advert! Guide him with prices that will sell!
A mod already warned him on posting multiple times for the same item. It's a clever way of not waiting until you're allowed to bump your thread up

It is not about the price. He is allowed to ask what he wants. This is the fourth time the OP makes a sales thread for the same pair of glasses. Two were already removed. Maybe the OP should ask for advise how to proceed.

Username Hidden said:
It is not about the price. He is allowed to ask what he wants. This is the fourth time the OP makes a sales thread for the same pair of glasses. Two were already removed. Maybe the OP should ask for advise how to proceed.
it is about price…. His previous thread was 4 pages long, remove the price related posts he’d be down to 1 page? how can it not be about price

maybe he posts new adverts for the same item as he wants a clean advert, not 4 pages of tosh

Last edited:
Man, the forum must have Long COVID, because shìt like this has been leading to it's long, slow death since 2020.

🥱

Well tell him to price it 750 and lock the thread :lol: