• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet X-Metal Side Blinders - Go for the X-Men Cyclops Look!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This is a pair of side blinders for Oakley X-Metal glasses. They are XM finish, but they are plastic, so they might not match the XM finish of your glasses. I am 99% sure these are for Juliet. If anyone knows different, please feel free to chime in and educate us. I see these for sale on eBay for $50 with 29 sold... and no XM finish in stock, so let's make this easy... $40 including First Class shipping, PayPal F&F. Extras are $2 for PayPal G&S, and $5 for Priority Mail with included insurance.

Message me here on OF, or send email to mflacche@gmail.com

IMG_0328.jpg
IMG_0333.jpg
IMG_0330.jpg
IMG_0329.jpg
cyclops_perfil.jpg

images.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
What!!! Your G&S isn't 30%, because you pay taxes?🤣
No Clown Show here!

Awesome OBro.
GLWS🍀

Username Hidden said:
This is a pair of side blinders for Oakley X-Metal glasses. They are XM finish, but they are plastic, so they might not match the XM finish of your glasses. I am 99% sure these are for Juliet. If anyone knows different, please feel free to chime in and educate us. I see these for sale on eBay for $50 with 29 sold... and no XM finish in stock, so let's make this easy... $40 including First Class shipping, PayPal F&F. Extras are $2 for PayPal G&S, and $5 for Priority Mail with included insurance.

Message me here on OF, or send email to mflacche@gmail.com

View attachment 969676View attachment 969679View attachment 969678View attachment 969677View attachment 969674
View attachment 969675
Pm sent

If only there was a way to see if they fit a Juliet…🤔

Gone baby gone...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.