• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet X Metal with Emerald and Green Rubber-It's Finally Here!!!!!!

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
After shipping from Oakley on the 10th and drifting all over the country (as far away as Maine) it finally made its way back and I put the Emerald lenses in to compliment the outstanding green rubber.....ENJOY!

IMAG0560.jpg

IMAG0570.jpg

IMAG0562.jpg

IMAG0564.jpg

IMAG0569.jpg

IMAG0568.jpg

IMAG0565.jpg

IMAG0567.jpg

hmmm... it may take some time for me to get used to this combo... then again that's just me.. :)

nevertheless, definitely very unique and nice set up!

hmmm... it may take some time for me to get used to this combo... then again that's just me.. :)

nevertheless, definitely very unique and nice set up!
Agreed. Definitely unique as this is the first time I've seen a green set on a darker frame. Personally I prefer green on a lighter frame like plasma or polished. Personal preference of course. :D

Agreed. Definitely unique as this is the first time I've seen a green set on a darker frame. Personally I prefer green on a lighter frame like plasma or polished. Personal preference of course. :D

may work on a carbon frame... the green and emerald iridium will stand out against a black frame

Uh oh.....you guys just made me have a totally evil thought (and with 7 days off starting tomorrow I may actually have the time to execute it)....what would FIRE Polarized in this X Metal frame look like?

And the Emerald with green rubber on my POLISHED frame..........hmmmm............

And with that, I would get TWO unique frames (vs. just one as the Fire Polished is stock). If I do it, I'll show you pics-unless anyone else has done this?