• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet X Serial Owners?

The first 4,999 had Black listed instead of X-Metal. Don't own one, but not phased. I do have a set of lenses in my 24000 odd serial which are very Purple hued. See my user album if you haven't already.

Checked out the box on my romeo the coin is dated 1997 and the No on the bridge of the nose is 030986 but on the barcode its 00285 04100 but there is no serial No on the arm like I have seen on others just wanted to know everyones thoughts as i'm new to this but I have had them for so long and not wore them in ages just that someone told me That they might be worth money so I thought I would check it out. I will post pics soon as you gys seem passionate about the glasses thought i'd just show what I've got in my little collection more to follow.

Checked out the box on my romeo the coin is dated 1997 and the No on the bridge of the nose is 030986 but on the barcode its 00285 04100 but there is no serial No on the arm like I have seen on others just wanted to know everyones thoughts as i'm new to this but I have had them for so long and not wore them in ages just that someone told me That they might be worth money so I thought I would check it out. I will post pics soon as you gys seem passionate about the glasses thought i'd just show what I've got in my little collection more to follow.
Unrelated to thread which is about Juliet X serials.

Romeos DON'T have any serials on the arms (earstems).

Quick thread bump to show off my pride and joy. Had them since 1999/2000, can't remember which summer I bought them in and they've been my daily pair since. Can't believe they are 17 years old!

Ruby Juliets with serial no 138.

20170328_095143.jpg
20170328_095248.jpg

Back