• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet XM (J Serial) with Ruby lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm in the need of funds so I need to sell this one fast. XM finish J serial Juliet (XMen Clone), frame is in ok condition I'd say 8.5/10 (few shinny spots), needs washers, and while the nose is firm, the guy who did the service was quite rough with the pins, so I'd suggest a service. Lenses are Ruby, they seem to be custom cuts and while they do look good from the outside, it look like they might be a tad to small from the inside (see pics) they do not move once the frame is closed, but you can see the edge of the lenses from the inside, thankfully this does not affect vision in any way. Rubbers are excellent. I will include an "O" soft vault with the purchased (used but in great condition).
Asking $215 shipped to the US or Canada, will ship to other countries on buyers expense.
*Last pic, comparision between my X Serial OEM Ruby (Top) and J serial custom cut Ruby (bottom)
Any questions, please let me know.
PS. I can also add a set of custom cut Troch lenses by Chris A Hardaway for an extra $70 if anyone is interested

IMG_3498.JPG

IMG_3499.JPG

IMG_3500.JPG

IMG_3501.JPG

IMG_3502.JPG

IMG_3503.JPG

IMG_3504.JPG

IMG_3505.JPG

IMG_3506.JPG

IMG_3507.JPG

IMG_3508.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
man, he sure did a number on those pins, wow!

Yup, he messed that big time. But the bridge is tight haha, I mean if you want ro wear them straight away you could, no one will notice, but for peace of mind, I'd service it

yep!, GLWS

Sold!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.