• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Xmetal BI 1st Gen: Value?

saulsaul

I am Jim Jannard...
Tokyo
I've searched the Forum by can't find that many recent sales for

Juliet X-metal BI 1st Gen value

Can the experts in these things help me value this model. Assume matching serial, box, and coin.

I know it depends on condition. So perhaps a price range...

Help appreciated.

Hmmmmmm first gen mint and like new commanding 500 to 550 a little hard to sell though on that price range great and a quick deal 400 to 450. Ive seen mints gen one plasma fires sold for 400.

Hmmmmmm first gen mint and like new commanding 500 to 550 a little hard to sell though on that price range great and a quick deal 400 to 450. Ive seen mints gen one plasma fires sold for 400.

pjd1234's ranges are around my thoughts, assuming complete LNIB. Take that matching box away, though, and big drop.

I know saul knows that you're pricing in US dollars, but he's in Tokyo. Would be nice to get into the habit of using currency symbols - I know the US dollar is effectively the forum's default currency, but it still helps people know what they are looking at without having to read through for context.

I'd probably come in a little under those prices. Unlike plasma, where the finishes are fundamentally different, x-metal across the generations is much more alike. As a result, I don't see as much of a premium being paid for first gen. So what you have is more or less the premium for boxed and complete.