• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a Juliet for a friend of mine at an affordable price. They can be new with box, new without box, any color, frame only no lenses or if they are used I prefer them to be in good condition with a fairly tight frame as it's for a smaller head. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
I would, but I already sold mine on eBay for $590. He did not want to pay that much and I'm in need of some cash.

Too funny!! lol

Jairmayah said:
I would, but I already sold mine on eBay for $590. He did not want to pay that much and I'm in need of some cash.

590 for regular juliets?! Ebay sure effs up the x metal market to ridiculous proportions!

Username Hidden said:
590 for regular juliets?! Ebay sure effs up the x metal market to ridiculous proportions!
I had them at that price for a Buy it now and they sold in under 4 hours. Lol! I've seen most sell for around $650 and that's why I was asking $525 for them on here (And I was open to offers which is another reason I asked $525). Everyone was bashing on me for asking so much when I was offering around $100 less than ebay prices which still baffles me. Lol! I thought it was a good deal imo and if someone offered $500-$475 I would have accepted. I havn't seen any polarized bnib Juliets for sale since i've been on here, just used ones.

Username Hidden said:
I had them at that price for a Buy it now and they sold in under 4 hours. Lol! I've seen most sell for around $650 and that's why I was asking $525 for them on here (And I was open to offers which is another reason I asked $525). Everyone was bashing on me for asking so much when I was offering around $100 less than ebay prices which still baffles me. Lol! I thought it was a good deal imo and if someone offered $500-$475 I would have accepted. I havn't seen any polarized bnib Juliets for sale since i've been on here, just used ones.
I did see that they sold for $590 bro... I couldn't even sell a new pair of IH Juliets for that much. You really lucked out man. Congrats :cool-20:

$525 f&f for NIB Juliet carbon BIP.

Got some. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.