• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Julietas Y Nada Mas (Juliets And Nothing More)

haha i was kinda right. thats a VR lens.... non iridium! vr50 most likely but its def. not gold irid mate ;)

I think you got it - the light transmission is too much to be 28%... Thanks, it's always good to know what you actually got...

Ok, the title of my collection thread is no longer true, just got a pair of XS, polished carbon / BIP, from a friendly fellow forum member.

He had an interesting story to go with them, but was the first to say it cannot be verified. I don't really think it affects their monetary value, either. Without going into details, let's just say that, if it's true, then this pair is from the last batch ever made before the factory was shut down...
20140320_171305.jpg

20140320_171327.jpg

20140320_171340.jpg

Really nice. And i love the Jade statue...

I will try the Ju X metal & Ju first gen bone finish Plasma swap, when I have free time end of this month. With the experiment x metal pin (under development), I hope they both look good.

Really nice. And i love the Jade statue...

I will try the Ju X metal & Ju first gen bone finish Plasma swap, when I have free time end of this month. With the experiment x metal pin (under development), I hope they both look good.

This is a really old thread from when I was first getting started beyond just having a couple of pairs; things have grown way way past this now, 50+ pairs, 6 watches, and other stuff. I have posted a couple of collections threads since this one but even the most recent is probably a year out-of-date now.

Thanks, those jade pieces were from a trip to Hong Kong a number of years ago, we also have some others both from that trip and from a more recent one.

Good luck with the swap.

Jesus.....50 pairs?

Only 24 of them are x-metals. Unless you count madmans as x-metals, which I don't.

12 Juliet
3 Penny
3 R2
2 Mars
1 R1
1 XX
1 XS
1 Half-X

1 OTT
2 Tailend
2 Madman
2 PB1
1 Carbon Shift
1 Tincan Carbon
1 EV Zero
2 Jordan OO Wire
3 Scar
1 Plate
2 Hatchet Wire
3 Radarlock
1 3D Gascan
1 Waterjacket
1 Jawbone/Racing Jacket
2 Bottlerocket

Seems like I'm forgetting something but that adds up to 50.

It turns out my last collection thread was with my 10K post in Aug 2015 and my frame count at the time was 35. It feels like I'm slowing down but apparently I'm still averaging about one a month.