• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Juliet’s and other sunglasses for Plasma XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

i want to throw this out there. With the few people showing off their Plasma XX’s...I’m a bit envious and wanna join the club.

I’d like to pull off a trade but I’m open to whatever.

EDIT: by trade I don’t mean everything listed below...basically I’d like to trade a combination of what I got to cover the price of what a pair of plasma XX’s go for. Basically fair market value on both our ends please.

I need to get some pics but can get whatever upon request.

This is what I got to offer:
Plasma Juliet’s with Positive Red Iridium Polarized lenses. No serial number.
Lenses are Hardaway cut OEM. Frame has all new rubbers was freshly tuned by zwc0442 about a couple months ago. I’d rate the frame 9/10 and the lenses 9.5/10

X-metal Juliet’s with Black Iridium Polarized lenses. Serialized
Lenses are OEM Oakley. Frame has all new rubbers and was also tuned by zwc0442 a couple months ago. I’d rate the lenses at a 8/10. There are a few micro scratches but doesn’t effect vision. I’d rate the frame at a 8/10. A small casting mark but great other than that.

Polished Juliet’s with Ice Iridium Polarized lenses. No serial number.
Lenses are OEM Oakley. Frame has all new rubbers and has been tuned. The lenses were brand new out the box so 9.5/10. The frames are in great shape but I’d say 9/10 to be conservative.

Dark Carbon Badmans with Ruby Iridium Polarized lenses.
Worn once. Complete with box and case.

Light Inmates with Black Iridium Polarized lenses
Lenses are 8.5/10. Looks like there is maybe some wear near the polarized etching but the lenses are in damn great shape. Frames and earsocks I’d rate at 9/10.

Matte Black Jury with OO Black Iridium Polarized. They are BNIB.

Jupiter Camo Frogskins
Complete set (w/ sticker no pin) was displayed by previous owner never worn.

Again I’m sure most are familiar with all these offerings. but PM all questions and I’ll get whatever pics you need.

F70D9E26-E907-48ED-BD55-3BB08F217BD9.jpeg

B7125453-4A25-4BF7-A405-7597FD3B32CB.jpeg

088F6559-5292-4145-9DE0-7CC466664BF8.jpeg

1AC78D36-0A19-4283-85FC-1C8C759D8B40.jpeg

DB70E7C5-03BE-4F88-A362-136B95C3F962.jpeg

79454526-2071-410B-A58B-4EE43C5F8176.jpeg

C62F1698-C341-420E-BAF2-D9B8D4C9FA41.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Damn, all that for a plasma XX. You got the bug hard, lol.

Crap is that how this is coming off? I was just showing what I have to offer lol damn it I gotta fix that

Username Hidden said:
Crap is that how this is coming off? I was just showing what I have to offer lol damn it I gotta fix that

I figured, lol. I know your name is @crazywayne311, but you cannot be that crazy. :D

EDIT: by trade I don’t mean everything listed below...basically I’d like to trade a combination of what I got to cover the price of what a pair of plasma XX’s go for. Basically fair market value on both our ends please.

Thanks @htrap2294 for pointing out my ludicrous mistake haha

Awwww man I was just about to PM you:D. That’s a hell of a deal for a XX. Then again people have paid $600 for a plasma frame so I figure that’s what you were offering.

I was going to say, you should just offer a kidney if you were offering all that

@crazywayne311 : make it short, put what you offer to trade. it save time both for buyer, and yourself for not answering too many inquiries, I hope.

just an opinion. good luck finding a sweet XX Plasma!

Username Hidden said:
I figured, lol. I know your name is @crazywayne311, but you cannot be that crazy. :D
It was early morning here in Jp when I saw it, and it woke me up :D

Well I basically wanted to list what I had to offer...from o matter to aluminum to xmetals lol in hopes I could combine a few pairs to make an equal trade