• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets/Blue Iridium?

IUSTEVE

I am Jim Jannard...
INDIANA
Whats a decent/good price for a used/worn pair of Juliets w/what the seller listed as "blue iridium" lenses? I am asking to see if the price I paid was fair or if I over paid. I had to purchase then ask rather than ask and purchase in order to not miss out on what I thought was a solid deal.

Can you tell us more? Which frame? Polished, Plasma, etc????? Serial? Is it really blue iridium? or ice iridium? Box/SKU Pics help us help you.....

1izcxj.jpg

Here is a pic....this is all i know. I apologize I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to metals. I only have 1 pair currently.

Well that serial sounds like an xmetal frame with gold lenses, if it has blue/ice then its probably not the original lenses..... The hue on the lenses looks like blue iridium. The lenses depending on conditon are a rare find. The blue iridium hue is in my opinion much nicer then ice......

u sure xmm? lenses looks like ice to me, no purple or green hues... it looks faint because of the white backdrop i think. the frame/serial is not so common though. the JG came with gold lenses, then got dropped for awhile, then adopted by the polished/G30 juliet, equally rare. so st least u got that... value- if it didnt come with box or coin And its mint condition.. 250 ish.

u sure xmm? lenses looks like ice to me, no purple or green hues... it looks faint because of the white backdrop i think. the frame/serial is not so common though. the JG came with gold lenses, then got dropped for awhile, then adopted by the polished/G30 juliet, equally rare. so st least u got that... value- if it didnt come with box or coin And its mint condition.. 250 ish.

I could be wrong, but my Blue iridium, doesn't have the purple/green hues....Its contrast is much deeper then ice.... I agree on the frame but since he posted the pic I knew it wasnt polished. I throw up $200-250 depending on full frame condition and closer inspection of the lenses....

I could be wrong, but my Blue iridium, doesn't have the purple/green hues....Its contrast is much deeper then ice.... I agree on the frame but since he posted the pic I knew it wasnt polished. I throw up $200-250 depending on full frame condition and closer inspection of the lenses....

agreed on the valuation...

wow interesting... ive never seen a blue iridium that didnt have the purple/green hues. can i see your blue irid lenses?

Thanks guys I will post some pics when I get them in house. I didnt get as good a deal as I thought but I still paid less than your valuations so that's solid.

Back