• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets Ebay Ends In 22mins

I wish I still had the message he sent me but I of course deleted it after deciding I was not interested anymore but a few marks he said in the text of the auction Somehow got turn into a lot of deep scratches in the reply I got

I wish I still had the message he sent me but I of course deleted it after deciding I was not interested anymore but a few marks he said in the text of the auction Somehow got turn into a lot of deep scratches in the reply I got
serves me right to make an impulse bid...i usually always ask...the thing is, i already have a serialized plasma emerald juliet with box. what an idiot i am!!!

serves me right to make an impulse bid...i usually always ask...the thing is, i already have a serialized plasma emerald juliet with box. what an idiot i am!!!

I almost paid 175 for them when the BIN was still up. But I told myself I need to ask some questions first and I am glad I did

I think he was somewhat misleading in his description. Not telling. The whole truth
then i can kiss my money goodbye. i am assuming he is not online or sleeping or what not. no replies to my emails as of yet.
if he was not telling the whole truth regarding the flaws, then his descriptions may get him covered in case this thing goes to a paypal case....which i hope it does not...

Update, got a full refund from the seller. He was actually very understanding and pleasant to communicate with. Hope this seller has other oaks coz it is sellers like him that i want to buy from...

I asked the guy if he would sell them to me for $70 with all the work that needed to be done. He got mad and said he needed $175 because that is what he paid. He just bought them, found out how crappy they were and now he's trying to pawn it off to some poor sole that will then in turn, lose money. He just needs to send them Oakley and get them fixed or cut the loss and sell them at a discount. He needs to state the condition they are in, in his auction. SO GLAD you got your money back. I was actually thinking of bidding on them too, even thought about using the BIN at $175 he had.

UPDATE: I see he has RELISTED them now. He mentions only a few MINOR marks on the lenses. He doesn't say anything about the rubbers, but does say the nose bridge is loose.

Last edited:
I asked the guy if he would sell them to me for $70 with all the work that needed to be done. He got mad and said he needed $175 because that is what he paid. He just bought them, found out how crappy they were and now he's trying to pawn it off to some poor sole that will then in turn, lose money. He just needs to send them Oakley and get them fixed or cut the loss and sell them at a discount. He needs to state the condition they are in, in his auction. SO GLAD you got your money back. I was actually thinking of bidding on them too, even thought about using the BIN at $175 he had.

UPDATE: I see he has RELISTED them now. He mentions only a few MINOR marks on the lenses. He doesn't say anything about the rubbers, but does say the nose bridge is loose.
got mad huh? that is weird. he offered me to buy them for 110. told him thanks but no thanks and that he can offer a second chance to a losing previous bidder if he wanted...