• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets Ebay Ends In 22mins

got mad huh? that is weird. he offered me to buy them for 110. told him thanks but no thanks and that he can offer a second chance to a losing previous bidder if he wanted...
from the message, he does not sound mad. i understand him in this regard because i am often in his spot as well with my oaks. getting screwed by a55hole sellers that do not describe properly or completely and intentionally do not give the truthful description.

from the message, he does not sound mad. i understand him in this regard because i am often in his spot as well with my oaks. getting screwed by a55hole sellers that do not describe properly or completely and intentionally do not give the truthful description.[/quote

He sent me another email that was a little more rough than the one I sent. I am not even gonig to post that one. He seemed offended by the fact I offered $75. Why have a starting bid of $50 if you won't even consider $75?

oh....ok. that is a different story. just glad i was able to get a refund...i hate the impulse to jump on a good deal only to find out it is NOT a good deal...