• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Juliets For Carbon Blades

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

IMG_0139.jpg
Want to trade bnib plasma juliets with ice polarized lens and oem blue complete rubber kit for a ferrari carbon blade.the blue rubber alone is. $100.00, these are unworn brand new glasses in the original box with all paperwork and extra blue nose and temple shox.the blades must be BNIB .

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

I don't have the Ferrari version but do have a Matte Black with Black Iridium Polarized.

My julies are probibly $450.00 on ebay so I really want the ferrari edition, thanks anyways

Username Hidden said:
Want to trade bnib plasma juliets with ice polarized lens and oem blue complete rubber kit for a ferrari carbon blade.the blue rubber alone is. $100.00, these are unworn brand new glasses in the original box with all paperwork and extra blue nose and temple shox.the blades must be bnib or close to it.
I don't mind at
Username Hidden said:
Want to trade bnib plasma juliets with ice polarized lens and oem blue complete rubber kit for a ferrari carbon blade.the blue rubber alone is. $100.00, these are unworn brand new glasses in the original box with all paperwork and extra blue nose and temple shox.the blades must be bnib or close to it.
I just replied to your other post! I'll be back later!

SOLD......NOW LETS FIND SOME CARBON BLADES