• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets - Genuine? Please help!

Oakley Jim

Oakley Enthusiast
Based on the serial number on the inside of the arm these are the very first Juliets. However I'm curious as to whether or not they're genuine. I'm hoping somebody can help me out as I think I'm just being a bit paranoid because I just spent £160 on them!

I've attached photos, I hope they're good enough but if not I'll take some macros with my pro gear tomorrow.

I've also shown pics with the weight of the Juliets, my Hatchets and my Romeo 2.0s which are missing earsocks and the little Os on the arms just for reference, I don't now if it helps?!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Based on the serial number on the inside of the arm these are the very first Juliets. However I'm curious as to whether or not they're genuine. I'm hoping somebody can help me out as I think I'm just being a bit paranoid because I just spent £160 on them!

I've attached photos, I hope they're good enough but if not I'll take some macros with my pro gear tomorrow.

I've also shown pics with the weight of the Juliets, my Hatchets and my Romeo 2.0s which are missing earsocks and the little Os on the arms just for reference, I don't now if it helps?!

View attachment 193119 View attachment 193120 View attachment 193121 View attachment 193122 View attachment 193123 View attachment 193124 View attachment 193125 View attachment 193126 View attachment 193127 View attachment 193128
Why based on that serial number do you think those are the VERY first?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but they are not.

I saw an article on o-review listing all of the x metal shades and the order they were manufacturer based on their serial numbers, that's why.

It makes no difference to me, I didn't know what the number was until they arrived so it's not like that's the reason I bought them.

I don't mean the very first pair ever made, btw.

Latest Posts

Back