• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets On CL

I get your point, but I don't agree with it..Most that do the search work resell here or on ebay for 3 to 4 times what they payed for it..kinda puts that dirty little secret on blast..

Very true, and this is one of the reasons I say don't post up the deal, it just allows them to find it easier.

I think it wrong people are nasty on here if someone posts somthing about cl it shows you the kind of person they are.
In all fairness, when I posted CL links a while back, the 2 people who suggested that I not were very polite and took the time to explain to me (in my link and in more detail in PMs) why it is not such a good idea. I have seen it happen a couple of other times with other members, too, and nobody was nasty about it at all.

Well look if making a rule I think post a permanent thread for others on how to use craigslist tips and tricks then they have the knowledge..I look at my cl 2 times day and check marshalls too they carry oakley stuff sometimes mostly accessories hats socks etc sell out pretty fast

No offense but when you spend more time here and make friends you will see. Or when u miss out on a deal that was posted u will be mad
I learned a long time ago Life is to short to be angry over stuff like that..I have collected and sold stuff since i was very young I was 12 setting up at flea markets

Well look if making a rule I think post a permanent thread for others on how to use craigslist tips and tricks then they have the knowledge..I look at my cl 2 times day and check marshalls too they carry oakley stuff sometimes mostly accessories hats socks etc sell out pretty fast

There are apps and search engines that track CL listing s that can be downloaded. Also I have listed detailed online sites that sell Oakley regularly and text your phone when deals pop up. I have also posted a thread on how to track deal a day sites like "woot", dailysteals, etc. I also have provided my tips and tricks for doing particular searches. It's like explaining to someone how to do a search first before asking the same question over and over. There are many of us willing to drive to vaults and stores for other members to help them out. I also send free stuff to members to help them if I have extra. I have fixed stuff for members and fronted money for several members to obtain items they needed.

At some point doing a simple search will answer a members question.

I know us newbs can be annoying .. we are just excited to find a site like this for oakleys i am guilty of posting thread to find things out right away.. now I use search function first;)

I know us newbs can be annoying .. we are just excited to find a site like this for oakleys i am guilty of posting thread to find things out right away.. now I use search function first;)

I truly understand your excitement. We all learn something new from someone on here every day!!!

Latest Posts

Back