• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet's on Oakley.com

FlexusLexus

Oakley Beginner
Memphis, TN
On Oakley.com it says Juliet's are Temporarily Sold Out. This makes me think they plan on having more Juliet's at some point. Has anybody heard anything?

I may be mistaken but I think that they put this "Temporarily Sold Out"-stamp on any frame or item sold out. This dosn't mean that there will be new items made; it just means right now you cannot get them. Maybe some stock turns up somewhere, just like the Carbon Juliets a few weeks ago, but it doesent suggest anything really. Sorry to disapoint.

Oakley uk have some in stock on their website. Carbon frames with black lenses (possibly polarized)

£300 if I remember correctly. That was only last week so should still have them!

Also I recently bought the rootbeer rubber kit from oakley, the first time I looked at their site it stated that there was limited stock and to phone them. The next day I went back on to get phone number and it had changed to 'in stock' so I ordered them immediately!

Strange!

Also I recently bought the rootbeer rubber kit from oakley, the first time I looked at their site it stated that there was limited stock and to phone them. The next day I went back on to get phone number and it had changed to 'in stock' so I ordered them immediately!

Strange!
Juliet's sold out in UK. Doubt they'll be back but you never know. Tip for the rubber kits if you're ordering from the UK - give them a call and you get the temple shox included. Not sure if they come with the kits from the site but it doesn't include them in the listing.

Juliet's sold out in UK. Doubt they'll be back but you never know. Tip for the rubber kits if you're ordering from the UK - give them a call and you get the temple shox included. Not sure if they come with the kits from the site but it doesn't include them in the listing.

Nice tip! I didn't get the temple shox but luckily that was the only bit that were still in rootbeer so I now have the full rootbeer set on my titanium/golds.

Funny that people are selling rootbeer kits on eBay for a lot more than you can get them direct from oakley. Although I'm not sure they're available in US.

Those juliets must have sold out fast!

In the UK, If you buy the boxed kit you don't get temple shocks, if you phone customer services for spare parts, you get shock included for the same price but it may not come boxed.

Both of the Mall of America Oakley stores have Juliet frames and replacement lenses available. I was there last week looking to see if they had any black rubber packs available. They did not, but they did have some rootbeer packs still available.

Back