• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet's - To Sell or Not To Sell, That Is The Question....

@Typhoon @AngelAir you will be surprised by the number of people who think they had a serialised pair when they have a frame size etched instead. SKU's were not etched on the frames iirc. people mistakenly read the frame sizing as a serial, assuming oakley used the O logo as a 0...and when someone quotes a "five digit" serial, you know you got one..

With 30 identical pairs, I would have thought a professional reseller would have spotted the numbers were all identical and hence had to be SKUs. That was the point I was trying to make.
I hope no one as sent pms offering to buy....

The fact they they went to an Oakley store and the store tried to buy them makes me wonder.
What Oakley store would try to buy product from someone who just walked in off the street?

The fact they they went to an Oakley store and the store tried to buy them makes me wonder.
What Oakley store would try to buy product from someone who just walked in off the street?
Some of the employees at my local Vault buy stuff off of walkins for resale all the time.

They would be the heaviest juliets ever. Let's guess on the high side and say you have 39 pairs. 177 lbs / 39 pairs = average of 4.5 lbs per pair. :lol:

Back