• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet's - To Sell or Not To Sell, That Is The Question....

then I might be incorrect in thinking the number on them is a serial number it might ne a model or style number or something of that nature. the number is 24-125 if that helps any.

Correct, that is the model #. This model # was one of the last ones produced before they shut the plant down. It has been readily available up until about 2 years ago. Not super rare but a desirable colorway.

If you only got one pair of Juliets, what were the others? Maybe you have another gem in there. I wouldnt trust the staff at the Oakley store either. My guess is you caught the 22 y/o that has been working for the store less than a year and knew nothing about the brand before he got the job. If he had been around any length of time he wouldnt be drooling over these but simple say, nice find.

@lala
Ma'am,
You asked a question in the title of this thread and answered it yourself in the first sentence of your post.
You're a reseller. Put them on Ebay.

I was curious about walkins can you tell me more please...

O em gee 24-125 sku! That is rare!
hey smart ass heres a thought try getting a life sometime after all im sure your not the only 40 something Oakley cuddling virgin out there....and rich in what? last I heard Oakley shopping bags weren't doing so hot on the currency exchange market... its guys like you who define the tern INTERNET FREAK ! I am gonna feel hella bad for your kids (if u ever have any) when they come to you asking questions and trying to learn about something and you belittle their lack of knowledge. But then I guess you cant really be blamed for your bitterness as I am quite sure you were bullied and picked on all through your childhood. I guess that's why you hide behind your cute little jokers mask, so we dot see your tears...

You might want to sell the Juliet's and buy a new keyboard ... I think your caps lock is busted

Because there's no way you come on to an Oakley board and act all prissy because people are poking fun at you and the holes in your story...

checked out my posts yet flying purple people eater?

Those pics are legit oakley! Pardon on your bashers. We have a lot of trools here that come and go. Initial reactions of regular members is to test their loyalty. We build reputation in this forum before we communicate properly. Sometimes we get people here who acts like they belong and begins to advertised and sell non-oakley related products. We dont conduct business that way. I hope you got your answers related to oakley, and please disregard those comments testing your patience before you go overboard!

He is Rich, as in his name is Rich...Hence "I am RIch".

And with your lack of info in your first post, that's why you caught the hell you caught. And I don't think anyone was questioning your "marvelous rare edition Juliets", but more the fact that you claimed to have 30 of them (again, because your lack of info in your first post.) Granted all websites have keyboard commando's, I highly doubt that was the intent; more of jokes.

I don't have facebook so I can't see the pics but if its a complete set with the box and bag, extra rubber pieces, etc then you can go $400 on eBay for sure

Correct, that is the model #. This model # was one of the last ones produced before they shut the plant down. It has been readily available up until about 2 years ago. Not super rare but a desirable colorway.

If you only got one pair of Juliets, what were the others? Maybe you have another gem in there. I wouldnt trust the staff at the Oakley store either. My guess is you caught the 22 y/o that has been working for the store less than a year and knew nothing about the brand before he got the job. If he had been around any length of time he wouldnt be drooling over these but simple say, nice find.

thank you I do still have a pair of the original dispatch iridium lenses with the ghost writing (I think that's what its called ) frame
one black m frames with three pairs of lenses. 1 small shield style in grey & 2 sets of l/r lenses one purple the other in grey
one white frame flak jacket with yellow iridium lenses and grey rx lenses
and one m frame in black with the large vented black iridium lenses
one pair of females purple huge frame sunglasses
one vintage eye glasses in a old schoolish frame I will find them later to c what the mode name is

He is Rich, as in his name is Rich...Hence "I am RIch".

And with your lack of info in your first post, that's why you caught the hell you caught. And I don't think anyone was questioning your "marvelous rare edition Juliets", but more the fact that you claimed to have 30 of them (again, because your lack of info in your first post.) Granted all websites have keyboard commando's, I highly doubt that was the intent; more of jokes.
I never said 30 pair of juliets I sad 30 pair of oakleys

Back