• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet's - To Sell or Not To Sell, That Is The Question....

I don't have facebook so I can't see the pics but if its a complete set with the box and bag, extra rubber pieces, etc then you can go $400 on eBay for sure
its a public page the link should work

. I decided it best to take all 30 some odd pair to the OAKLEY store. They almost fell over each other when the saw the black box which up in till that day had never even been opened.
They are the Juliet's made of X-METAL, with the RUBY IRIDIUM lenses and of course serialized as you boys say... They even have a little round blue sticker with a black H on the left lens (what is that about). They offered me quite a bit at the OAKLEY store for what was in my little black box, but I choose to hold on to them based upon all the excitement I saw from these guys.
My question is do you as a community of enthusiasts forsee the price of these glasses going up over time? And what do you consider a "good" serial number over say a not so good or even a crappy one?
:brunette:
THANX LALA

"They are the Juliet's"..."

Say what you want, but the way I read it, and based off some of the other comments here they read it, that's how we understood it.

thank you I do still have a pair of the original dispatch iridium lenses with the ghost writing (I think that's what its called ) frame
one black m frames with three pairs of lenses. 1 small shield style in grey & 2 sets of l/r lenses one purple the other in grey
one white frame flak jacket with yellow iridium lenses and grey rx lenses
and one m frame in black with the large vented black iridium lenses
one pair of females purple huge frame sunglasses
one vintage eye glasses in a old schoolish frame I will find them later to c what the mode name is

The other stuff with the exception of the "old school" frame sounds like pretty run of the mill stuff. Easy to sell but not really collector material but more wear and enjoy stuff.

Correct, that is the model #. This model # was one of the last ones produced before they shut the plant down. It has been readily available up until about 2 years ago. Not super rare but a desirable colorway.

If you only got one pair of Juliets, what were the others? Maybe you have another gem in there. I wouldnt trust the staff at the Oakley store either. My guess is you caught the 22 y/o that has been working for the store less than a year and knew nothing about the brand before he got the job. If he had been around any length of time he wouldnt be drooling over these but simple say, nice find.

thank you sir and you are right on about the sales person, its like you were standing there watching the whole thing go down...lol the manager was a bit shocked to see them unopened and actually suggested I hold on to them because they would go up in value. I am open to offers but have yet to read up on the selling guidelines here.... what ever they are they are prop cheaper then ebay...lol

I have a nice flak jacket white frame w/yellow iridium lenses & grey rx lenses in a hard vault u might like

Latest Posts

Back