• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets/XX Metal/ X Squared....

I think the X Squared fits awesome, but nothing fits like a Juliet. By far one of the best fitting X-Metal frames. XX's and Romeo's are a little rough on my noggin! Speaking of which, I just saw a REAL first generation Juliet for sale on ebay. Its the ice polarized one too! I'd totally try to get my hands on it but my wife just bought me the X Squared and I'd be in trouble if I bought another X-metal! I'm so addicted to this stuff... ugh!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OAKLEY-JULI..._Sunglasses&hash=item20bcf1f7dc#ht_720wt_1139

I don't have a nice 3-tier to display them, but hope this helps

On my head, the Juliets a snug but not tight. XX's are loose to the point they could slip off my face if i'm not careful. X Squared is actually a bit tighter on my head than the Juliets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the X Squared might be too tight for my big noggin. The other thing is they might look too 'squared' on me. I will have to try them again.

When I was in the O store, I could feel the Radar's I tried stretching a bit to fit on my head. The Fast Jacket is not as bad but fits well.

The Nose Bridge on my XX are a bit loose, but that is again due to the fit on my head

Oh Thanks for the Pic Splice, I have a request.. a picture with the Juliet and XX on the display stand, I can see a great comparison between the XX and X Squared, harder to compare the XX and juliet though. Then maybe one more with the Juliet and X Squared on the stand..

If you don't mind of course

Of course not. I'll snap up a pic tonight when i get home. :smile:

Oh and i forgot to mention that my Plasma/Ice pair of XX are loose on me due to the nose bridge too. When i get home, i'll have to try my 24k XX's to see how they fit. They're newer, but i haven't worn them in a while so i forgot how they fit.

Oh Thanks for the Pic Splice, I have a request.. a picture with the Juliet and XX on the display stand, I can see a great comparison between the XX and X Squared, harder to compare the XX and juliet though. Then maybe one more with the Juliet and X Squared on the stand..

If you don't mind of course

Here you go!

XX and Juliet

X Squared and Juliet

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS!!

you know the Juliet looks to be almost he size of the non-metal XX (which I have a pair of.. LOL)

The X Squared look to be close to the the lens height of the XX Metals.

Ultimately I need to get out to the O Store or Vault and try both pair on again

THANKS!!

you know the Juliet looks to be almost he size of the non-metal XX (which I have a pair of.. LOL)

The X Squared look to be close to the the lens height of the XX Metals.

Ultimately I need to get out to the O Store or Vault and try both pair on again

Here is a comparison with the Juliet and the O matter XX

img0430m.jpg

Back