• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for Juliet's either Carbon or X-Metal frames with VR28 Polarized lenses. Show me what you got

Some people reacted to this post.
@Wicked hes looking for juliets

Show him what you got

Username Hidden said:
@Wicked hes looking for juliets

Show him what you got
Not what he wants unless I put some of my BNIB VR-28 BIP's in a frame but they would cost A LOT more.

Last edited:
So what you are saying is look in the exchange for what’s for sale :behindsofa:

Username Hidden said:
So what you are saying is look in the exchange for what’s for sale :behindsofa:

I have checked there, nothing specifically with what I am looking for. But if something comes along then great.

For what you are looking for was never a stock option for the x-metal or Carbon, you would have to buy Vr28 to put in the frames

Here are the stock options

Username Hidden said:
I have checked there, nothing specifically with what I am looking for. But if something comes along then great.

Username Hidden said:
For what you are looking for was never a stock option for the x-metal or Carbon, you would have to buy Vr28 to put in the frames

Here are the stock options

Correct, mine were custom before they were stolen...I actually bought the last pair of custom Juliet's from the local Oakley store.

Just buy the right frame, a decent X Metal and source the lenses separately. You’ll more then likely never find the 2 together in the condition you’d want. As mentioned above these were not a stock option.

I understand that’s the route I will have to go, just being specific to my wants.