• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have two pair for sale. Prices are OBO and include CONUS shipping and fees.Both pair have dust on them as I haven't worn them in months. I'll clean them up and put them in an Oakley bag before shipping. I messed up and bought a new car this weekend and I need a little cash - make offers if you think the prices are out of line. Haven't been on the forum much lately so I don't know what current market value really is.

1. Polished Juliet - 9/10 condition. Nose is tight all rubbers are in great condition. Currently has aftermarket +red polarized lenses installed. I'd prefer to sell with these lenses but I have a pair of custom cut Oakley +red I can install with these too. They were cut by InfiniteHero and they're near flawless. I installed them once and never wore them. The current lenses are great tho - no vision issues and minor hairlines. I'd like to get $230 with aftermarket lenses - as stated the price includes everything.

Picture008_zps2105aa4c.jpg

Picture004_zps71d7dc83.jpg

Picture001_zps44f025cc.jpg

2. Custom Ti02 look plasma juliet. These were one of the first pair done by X-Man. The x-metal surface is actually coated and not blasted. The frame and rubbers are all like new. The lenses are BIP and have a nick here and there but nothing major. The plasma is 3rd gen and exceptional.$230??

Picture007_zpsc01e78de.jpg

Picture003_zps0aa073f4.jpg

Picture002_zps7993c10c.jpg

3. Oakley +red custom cut lenses. They're 9.9/10 - installed once and worn once. $75.

Picture006_zps46bbd68a.jpg

Picture005_zps73b7b932.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I'll take the Polished Juliet's.

Paid!

Username Hidden said:

Griffin is quick! Please pm your apo and I'll get them out tomorrow.

Someone scoop the rest. I'm willing to deal. Both of the other pieces are really nice.

dam GH i wanted some hammerstems :(

Meeee too. I'll keep on the lookout for you.

bump for the "tio2" and the lenses. They'll be headed to ebay tomorrow or the next day if they don't move here.

All glasses sold. lenses anyone?

bump for the lenses... someone grab these. they're awesome.

Lenses are mine SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.