• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets

KillerCollector

"Believe me, if I started murdering people there'd
Premium Member
So, new to the Juliet game. Ive been watching, and it looks like serialized Juliets are worth more than non-serialized?

Well i only know of 1 serialized juliet... The 24K the rest have SKU numbers designating the generation, frame color and lense color. Now to your point the SKU is more sought after then the alternative. Matching box is an even bigger bonus. But if you just have a frame, it maybe adds 25-50 to the value, but its 100% dependant on the condition (as has been mentioned).

Well i only know of 1 serialized juliet... The 24K the rest have SKU numbers designating the generation, frame color and lense color. Now to your point the SKU is more sought after then the alternative. Matching box is an even bigger bonus. But if you just have a frame, it maybe adds 25-50 to the value, but its 100% dependant on the condition (as has been mentioned).
Um, I have several Juliets, many of which have serial numbers, none are 24K...

Seems confused. Wasn't it 4th gen that put the SKU on the inside of the frame? 1st through 3rd generation Juliets most definitely included the SN.