• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets

Keith Myers

Oakley Beginner
I have two pair of Oakley Juliet's given to me by a friend that works at the Oakley HQ. Neither has a s/n that I can find anywhere. Both boxes do not have any pricing or identification sku #s anywhere. Just frame and lens type: Frame Polished, Lens Fire Polarized. Àny ideas?

:welcome: to the forum! The best idea would be to wear them, stay on the forum and in 2 years they will have multiplied to 72.

:welcome: to the forum! The best idea would be to wear them, stay on the forum and in 2 years they will have multiplied to 72.
Thanks, I think. Not sure what you mean though. I've had them for many years and trying to sell them since I don't wear them. Just trying to determine a fair price. Thanks.

:welcome:
my advice :enjoy the forum
this place you landed at it's not only to sell what you don't need
by chilling here , maybe you can learn to appreciate what you have
those frames(juliets) are masterpieces
and to us are some badass shades
have fun
and if not I have $10 in my bank account ready to be paypaled
let me now;)

Yeah, i get it. I am too. Have 361 pairs and about everything else you could possibly have (watches, apparrel, etc.):cool-20: just trying to determine value, I'll probably keep them.
Value depends on condition and inclusions ... Since you haven't provided any real information, we cant really either!

It could range from 20$ - 400$ ...

Don't be an offended Internet Virgin!

Latest Posts

Back