• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JulieX Vs X-Squared Comparison

firstly, here are the two from the front
6347055376_b5b386e5b6_z.jpg

an angled shot..
6346303313_b50df6cae2_z.jpg

and finally earstem length comparison.
6346305713_095bb965f5_z.jpg

arms are alot shorter on the X-squared. fit is very comfortable though, and lens coverage is wider.
i still think the Juliets look better!

Yeah, when I tried on a pair of X-Squared the other day I noticed how much shorter the stems felt on my head. Almost felt like they'd fly off if I turned my head too quickly.

Thanks BriP! I've been wanting to see a side by side comparison of these two. I've tried on the Juliet's before (years ago) and liked them, but ironically felt like the stems were too long. Recently, I've been getting more interested in the X-Squared, but haven't had time to get down to a store to try them on. Judging from the pics, it looks like the X-Squared maybe a better fit for me. I like how the Squared provides a little more coverage and just the overall look of the frames. Thanks for the pics!!!

Thanks BriP! I've been wanting to see a side by side comparison of these two. I've tried on the Juliet's before (years ago) and liked them, but ironically felt like the stems were too long. Recently, I've been getting more interested in the X-Squared, but haven't had time to get down to a store to try them on. Judging from the pics, it looks like the X-Squared maybe a better fit for me. I like how the Squared provides a little more coverage and just the overall look of the frames. Thanks for the pics!!!

no problem! i was always interested to see the two side-by-side as well, so once i got them i knew someone else would want to know too!

no problem! i was always interested to see the two side-by-side as well, so once i got them i knew someone else would want to know too!

Haha! Dammit! Now I'm going to be up all night scouring the net for some XS's!!! Damn you BriP!!! LOL

Back