• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

July 2012

Stupid athletes adding their stupid signature pricing to these models. Brown Tortoise was $110 when it was originally announced with Dark Bronze. God dammit.

wrist said:
Stupid athletes adding their stupid signature pricing to these models. Brown Tortoise was $110 when it was originally announced with Dark Bronze. God dammit.

I hate the SW signature on my frogs honestly I hope it fades away...now autographs from MLB, NFL, and NBA athletes is the sh*t!

Its obvious the brook is gonna be the next BIG thing at O...i mean Lux. My god theyre gonna beat this dead horse for 30 years like the frogs....getting old! Btw, the frame is fugly!

Official pics for the SW Tortoise Shell Holbrook

oakley-shaun-white-holbrook-sonnenbrille-brown-tortoise-24k-gold-irid-165-medium-2.jpg

oakley-shaun-white-holbrook-sonnenbrille-brown-tortoise-24k-gold-irid-165-medium-0.jpg

oakley-shaun-white-holbrook-sonnenbrille-brown-tortoise-24k-gold-irid-165-medium-1.jpg

oakley-shaun-white-holbrook-sonnenbrille-brown-tortoise-24k-gold-irid-165-medium-3.jpg

Latest Posts

Back