• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jumped On The Bandwagon...

How much are these at the Vaults? I saw a pair last time I was in, but it was on a shelf marked 'Sale' inside a case, so I didn't think to ask for a number or anything. They still have a set of older Water Jackets as well, but I think they want closer to $200 for those.

Rustpot said:
How much are these at the Vaults? I saw a pair last time I was in, but it was on a shelf marked 'Sale' inside a case, so I didn't think to ask for a number or anything. They still have a set of older Water Jackets as well, but I think they want closer to $200 for those.

Right now they are going for 209. You might catch a deal and go into a vault that's running buy one get one half off and get them for even less.

As far as I know the pricing on them should be the same from store to store.

atrain said:
Can I see what they look like on your face. I have been thinking about either these or wind jackets to wear while riding the trails.

I don't have a picture of them on, but I'll update you with one tomorrow.

Great Pick, Got my second pair the other day. Had to hit another vault for it. They have one more in a case. The guy at the store said no one had even looked at them for months. Good for me.

Latest Posts

Back