• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jumped On The X-metal Train! Got My First Pair Of Juliets.

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
Man, just joined this forum about 2 weeks ago, have been buying x-metal and c-5 frames since 2001 and now reading through all these posts about the f&f discount while I am deployed is making me grit my teeth, I have bought 4 pairs of Juliet's, 1 x metal xx (by mistake, seller on eBay said it was Juliet, win in my opinion there) and 1 x squared, which I'm still waiting on, would have loved to bought all of them BNIB at a store for about the same as what I paid at the bay.... grrr damn deployments (my fourth) double edge sword, gotta love the extra pay, but hate missing great sales like those of last month!!! :hunter:

There goes your deployment money lol.

There goes your deployment money lol.

ya, but at least I can use the paypal account and the wifey doesn't see all the purchases lol, now, how to get them all back home w/o being stolen by the shady postal service (recent sting of high dollar thefts here), the dodgy airline baggage handlers and customs guys thinking I am brining in fake items since there are multiple of the same item...lol, gonna be fun! X-metal appreciation is still worth all the hassle though!!! :smoke:

I think you're a little late to the party, bro. :rolleyes: :p

image.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back