• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Advice?

Thingus

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, I'm new here so please excuse me if this is in the wrong place or anything of that nature...

Long story short, my girlfriend got me a pair of Jupiter Carbons for my birthday and I absolutely love em!! So much so in fact that I wanna snag a pair of Factory Lites and the Ferrari as well!!

My question to you guys would be, which would you recommend I chase down first given the limited availability of both pair? I've called the one Vault here in MO and they didn't have any JFL unfortunately and I'm concerned the Ferrari will go by the wayside before I plunk down the $$ if I track down the perfect pair of JFL... Sadly monies aren't endless so it'll be a one then the other type deal, rather than both simultaneously...

Many, many thanks everyone!!

Cheers,
Jack

I'd get the Ferrari model first since its still available. When your ready to get the JFL, you will always be able to locate one via this forum or Ebay. I have the Aluminium / Ice Polarized JFL, with the Blue carbon fiber weave earstems. I think its the best of the JFL colorways. Good luck

Both great pairs but bear in mind JFL's are a tighter fit than carbons......

Fair points, will grab up the Ferrari first... Does anyone know if otticanet or shades emporium are legit or should I wait until I have access here to pick em up?

Back