• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Camo Frogsksins NIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have 2 of these so I'm selling one of them $140 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
do you have the jupiter camo dispatch? lol. or am i the only one who likes that frame haha.

lol I have all the Jupiter camo series, even the rx, but I don't wear the dispatch at all hahahahaha I look worse in the dispatch than I do the frogs, and that's saying alot lol

lol, i love the dispatch ;0)

i got the jupiter camp dispatch too one red icon one yellow icon with fire lenses :)

Username Hidden said:
i got the jupiter camp dispatch too one red icon one yellow icon with fire lenses :)
Lucky...everytime I keep trying to buy those, somethign else comes up that I want to buy...then another, then another, then my Oakley $ is gone..Im still holding out hope i'll get one.

Ha, i love doing different icons in the Dispatch, I have the red/white in the motogp's. I prefer the yellow icons over the red, matches the earstems a lot better. I've seen a few on ebay...

Those are nice but I can never imagine myself wearing them.

Still available?

Username Hidden said:
Still available?

dude, thread is from last year. instead of posting and bumping an old thread, i suggest you just pm the seller directly.

Username Hidden said:
do you have the jupiter camo dispatch? lol. or am i the only one who likes that frame haha.

The Jupiter Camo Dispatches are $109 on Oakleyvault.com