• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Camo Holbrooks

I might pick those up just for the pin. Also cool because they've got the school colors for the USC Trojans.

Kind of crappy that they used regular Grey lenses. Wonder if these will sell out as fast as the Frogskins and Jawbones did?

Yea, they'd look pretty slick with some gold lenses, but imo I think the plain jain dark lenses look best for these. They're already pretty loud being solid red. Some flashy lenses might but them over the top.

I might pick those up just for the pin. Also cool because they've got the school colors for the USC Trojans.

Kind of crappy that they used regular Grey lenses. Wonder if these will sell out as fast as the Frogskins and Jawbones did?

You're definitely right about the boring lenses. However, I think the grey lens makes the crystal red frame a little more low-key compared to the first crystal red holbrooks released.

Yea, they'd look pretty slick with some gold lenses, but imo I think the plain jain dark lenses look best for these. They're already pretty loud being solid red. Some flashy lenses might but them over the top.

Nice! I posted below you with exact thoughts before I even read this :)

could be. . .
time is almost the same!
but anyway you are on the second place
HAHA

Back