• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Jupiter Factory Lite or Carbon

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm interested in getting a pair of either the Jupiter Factory Lite (in dark blue frame/black iridium lens) or the Jupiter carbons (in matte black frame/ice lens)

I unfortunately don't know how much they go for. If you guys have one you're looking to sell, can you let me know please how much? If it's within my budget I'd buy one.

Thanks

edit: after seeing some photos of the JFL with the dark blue frame, I am now leaning more towards the JC with the matte black frame. I was hoping the JFL would have more of a dark navy look, but from pictures I've seen they look very dark and would seem like black frames from far away

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
They will be priced about like this
JFL $175 and up. 6Pm.com has brushed for $167 free shipping Might be a little harder finding the JFL in your frame color
JC $100 and up
The JFL will have a tighter fit and smaller orbitals
So depending on your face and what you like for orbital size

Username Hidden said:
They will be priced about like this
JFL $175 and up. 6Pm.com has brushed for $167 free shipping Might be a little harder finding the JFL in your frame color
JC $100 and up
The JFL will have a tighter fit and smaller orbitals
So depending on your face and what you like for orbital size

Wow thanks for the tip, this is really helpful so I don't end up overpaying (saw a bunch for $250+ on ebay)

I actually haven't tried either, but I recently got some Jupiter Squared and really like them.

I also saw the ones in 6pm. Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of lighter color orbitals.

Thanks again for the help

Pm'd

Anyone else have a JC with matte black frame and ice lenses? If so, I'm still interested in one. Thanks