• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Factory Lite

I got to try out the Silver ones at Sunglass Hut yesterday. Needless to say I am in love with these glasses. I will definitely be picking up a pair of the Matte Black as soon as I can. I know my Oakley Vault won't be getting them for sometime (if ever), but hopefully I can snag some at the O Stores in Tampa or Brandon when they get their stock in. I just hate to buy something from SH.

I just hate to buy something from SH.

I do too, but the nice thing about these is since they include a hard case, my SGH kept the retail packaging (box/paperwork). According to everything I've been reading and hearing, you may not want to wait too long to grab a pair as they will be limited.

BTW, SGH is running sale to save $46 if you buy 2 pairs.

I do too, but the nice thing about these is since they include a hard case, my SGH kept the retail packaging (box/paperwork). According to everything I've been reading and hearing, you may not want to wait too long to grab a pair as they will be limited.

You are correct that most SGH stores toss boxes, it's the directive because of space limits (yeah it sucks) but at my store my people know that if it comes in with extras or it's a special, we keep everything. Yeah I'm only one store out of thousands, but I try to make sure when I do trainings at other stores I look out or the Oakley nuts like us and make sure they know what is special and get them to keep what they can. Most of the time when things come with cases we keep the boxes because they are easier to manage in a box than out. Of course there are those times when things get mixed up by accident or people from other stores and stores lose matching cases :(

What store is running the sale is it an Outlet, Macy's, or a normal store?

$330 for those of us in Canada. They're at SGH's in Canada too, more than likely they will let you see them but hit or miss if they will be willing to sell them before the 20th.

I hope they are very limited at this price.The hinge is very nice, the matte black frames are subtle. The carbon fibre looks sweet on the black, the lens surround doesn't hightlight the aluminum as much as the silver pair it looks like plastic from far. On the other hand the carbon fibre weave is silver on the silver frame. For some reason it looks like fake carbon fibre but the aluminum stands out more.

Well since I work for Oakley Retail, I try to buy from an Oakley Retail store. Even though we are all owned by the same people in the long run it makes a difference to me. But I probably will have to shell out regular price for these. I usually can't get discounts on limited stuff till its gone. But thanks for the info.